Well, actually, no. This message has been pre-recorded in case I don’t get my hands on some nice juicy internet access up here. Please assume I’m having a great time \ pronounced dead at 0800 hours (delete as applicable). Tash just phoned from Barcelona and she’s having a great time… although since this post is “in the future” she’s back today. Hooray! I better get a present! Along with Alex Trafford, who needs to start blogging again. Soon.
Incidentally – I believe the winner of the Olympic Bid has now been announced. Here’s my reaction:
– Paris: Well, surprise! They were the favourites I guess, and I gave them about a 65% chance of getting it. And if it all goes wrong, we can now watch safely from across the channel.
– London: Yay! Hahaha – take that Paris! I always knew we would get it! And our fantastic transport infrastructure will definitely be able to handle millions of extra people, no problem!
– New York: Hmm, that was unexpected. I’m sure Alex Newman would be pleased with the result, but still, wow.
– Madrid: Ur, again, didn’t see that one coming. According to the BBC though, it had the highest public approval rating of them all. So it looks like they got what they wanted
– Moscow: Yeah right. I mean – must be a typo or something. Sorry Russia!