- Following-up my introduction to Indiana Jones with Temple of Doom (truly awful: like some sort of misogyny vs. racism face-off) and then Last Crusade (somewhat redeeming)
- Saying goodbye to Kevin (off to the West Coast), Nolan (off to the West Coast) and Alex (thankfully not off to the West Coast). Too many goodbyes, really.
- A wonderful Indian dinner at Ellen’s (who better not ever leave us for the West Coast or I might cry)
- Eating Ethiopian food for the first time courtesy of Carrie and her mysterious alias. Turns out Ethiopian food is delicious.
- Seeing Robert and Julie again! This one gets an exclamation mark because I had to wait six months, but it was worth it.
Sadly, these are just things you’ll have to go without hearing about, because I urgently need to pack for my flight to the UK tomorrow. So you’ll never know, for example, that at the Sox game I managed three hot dogs to Neil’s paltry two. Sorry!
Hazel Boss, Carrie Schedler, Sharon Dinkin, Kristina Francisco, Jason Zhou liked this post.