In the past week or so, I have, in no particular order:
- Clapped for Tasha at tonight’s certificate evening at QPCS
- Laughed lots as Ms. [censored] bitched about Mr. [censored] afterwards: “he’s brainwashing the children!”
- Seen the slightly weird but worth watching Waltz with Bashir with mum, and eaten ice-cream as I did so (naturally)
- Bought lots of Christmas presents without leaving my desk (I’m not saving Woolies, sorry)
- Got a lovingly-branded Christmas card from Nic. Merry Christmas back!
- Nasally asked Sanna for “more fire please” (because… oh, never mind) whilst admiring the fact that her kitchen table is always covered in tasty snack food
- Really enjoyed the resumption of Book Club
- Gorged on a double bill of Merlin with Oliver and Abi whilst also greatly admiring his provision of food (I do just go around eating other people’s food, don’t I?)
- Uploaded some newly scanned old photos of mine onto Facebook – but a taster for the Facebook-deprived now follows…
Obviously, my next blog will be back to its emotional and reflective self
OMG how cute were you???
I love Merlin too! Yay for the BBC!
"her kitchen table is always covered in snack food" – explains a lot, doesn’t it?
I’m making the vote for HATEMERLIN.
Also: I love that you term the middle picture ‘working class northern’ on the basis of a blue sweatshirt being worn and a white car visible in the background. I have Newcastle blood, you know!